Fagan Engineers and Land Surveyors, P.C. is an established Elmira-based firm providing a full range of civil engineering services. We are a forward moving, 25-person firm located in the Twin Tiers. Our design professionals and field staff are a growing, highly collaborative team, delivering exceptional customer service and innovative, cost-effective solutions for our clients. We serve a variety of private and public sector clients throughout the Southern Tier of New York and Northern Tier of Pennsylvania.
The ideal candidate excels at contributing to all elements of Civil Engineering with a focus in Municipal Engineering and Land Development. This includes the development of conceptual designs, performing detailed calculations, producing project drawings and specifications, review agency coordination (Local, State and Federal), and guiding the project through the construction/implementation phase.
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Civil / Environmental Engineering or Landscape Architecture
- Minimum Experience: 3+ Years
- Registration: E.I.T. or ability to obtain required. LEED or CPESC certification a plus
- Ideal candidate will have experience with municipal, industrial and private development clients
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is mandatory. AutoCAD Civil 3D knowledge is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Software is mandatory
- Hydraulic and hydrological modeling software experience is mandatory
- ESRI/GIS experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal, communication and technical writing skills
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to learn and expand responsibilities
Fagan Engineers & Land Surveyors, P.C. offers a strong benefits package including health insurance, life insurance, professional development, paid time off, 401K, and much more. Send resume and a cover letter to Employment@FaganEngineers.com