Commitment to Our Clients
We pride ourselves on providing a direct professional relationship with our clients, no matter the size of their project. Our project managers work one-on-one with our clients to ensure we’re listening to and understanding their needs and priorities, all while meeting the ever-changing regulatory environment.
This commitment to quality can be exemplified through our involvement and representation in industry rating systems, such as our A level rating with ISNetwork and our selection as a 2012 Hot Firm List Winner by the Zweig Letter.
FE employs a team of specialized personnel to collaborate and devise creative solutions to address civil engineering challenges in the areas of land development, municipal services, energy, and regional corporate parks. Likewise, careful consideration is given to the individual needs of the Client and issues germane to each project, such as schedule, budgetary concerns, regulatory issues, and project milestones. After potential challenges are identified, FE utilizes a broad base of planning, design, survey, operational expertise, and state of the art technology to determine a suitable course of action. With an excellent reputation for innovative, successful, and economical project implementation, Fagan Engineers is a leading provider of quality engineering services.
Fagan Engineers offers a broad range of civil and environmental engineering services including:
- Civil/Municipal Engineering
- Construction Coordination & Management
- Construction Stakeout & Control
- Environmental Impact Statements & SEQR Coordination
- Environmental Phase I/II/III
- Flood Impact Analysis
- GIS Mapping, Data Development, & Distribution (both desktop and ArcGIS Online Applications)
- Grant & Funding Applications (Build-Now NY, ARC, EFC, etc.)
- Local, State, & Federal Permitting
- Master & Land Use Planning
- Natural Gas Permitting & Design (NY & PA)
- Public Utilities (public water, sanitary & stormwater systems)
- Residential & Commercial Subdivisions
- Site Design & Land Development
- Solid Waste/Landfill Permitting & Design (NY & PA)
- Stormwater Design & Planning (including green infrastructure measures & MS4 regulations)
- Topographic & Boundary Surveys
- Transportation & Traffic Engineering
- Wetland Delineation & Mitigation